Hi, I’m Justin. I’m a maker of things. Mostly I make software but I also make music and art. I helped found West Edge Collective, the best marketing agency in Wyoming! I currently am a Lead Software Engineer for CareStack where I help build leading-edge practice management software in the healthcare industry. I also run a game development hobby group called Wyoming Game Dev.
I have a daughter with Rett Syndrome, a rare genetic disorder with symptoms similar to Cerebral Palsy and Autism.
Finally here are some projects I am working on or have worked on:
- Masteroid – A relaxed space game I’m building.
- FlatRedBall – the best game engine for 2D indie games.
- Frixl – An open-source 2D game engine I’m writing in TypeScript for the browser.
- Battle Crypt – A platforming arena game that I didn’t finish….yet (but some of the dev posts are interesting).
- The Incredible Baron – All I did on this project was some server-side stuff for Kickstarter backers but you should check it out because it’s a great game!
- Super Refresh-Men (android and iOS) – A mobile beat-em-up game I worked on porting from Xbox360 to mobile devices for Millercoors.