Hi, I’m Justin. I’m a maker of things.
I work for Mojang on the Minecraft Bedrock game engine. I make indie games, music, art, and more. I have a 1963 Volkswagen Beetle project car that I have used to learn more about automechanics and welding. I was one of the founders West Edge Collective – a marketing agency in Cheyenne, Wyoming.
I have a daughter with Rett Syndrome, a rare genetic disorder with symptoms similar to Cerebral Palsy and Autism.
Here are some projects I am working on or have worked on:
- FlatRedBall – the best game engine for 2D indie games.
- RedGrin – A multiplayer networking library intended for FlatRedBall
- WeeRPG – A four-player coop ARPG
- Masteroid – A relaxed space game I’m building.
- KosmoSquad – A geometry-wars-like game with upgradeable space ships and four-player local coop.
- The Incredible Baron – All I did on this project was some server-side stuff for Kickstarter backers but you should check it out because it’s a great game!
- Battle Crypt – A platforming arena game that I didn’t finish….yet (but some of the dev posts are interesting).
- Super Refresh-Men (android and iOS) – A mobile beat-em-up game I worked on porting from Xbox360 to mobile devices for Millercoors.